2019 Retirement Planning Seminar
San Francisco, CA
Join us in San Francisco on May 19 – 21, 2019 to take the next steps in your retirement planning.
Register now for this highly anticipated three-day event. Registration closes on Tuesday, April 30.
Video: RPB’s Retirement Planning Seminar
Each year, RPB hosts a retirement planning seminar to help our plan participants ensure that they are on track for the retirement they want. We encourage participants—and their partners—to begin attending as early in their career as they’d like. Many participants attend more than once to hear from our changing panel of experts about the current trends and regulations impacting the retirement landscape.
At the seminar, along with meeting with a retirement specialist for a personal consultation, you’ll be able to learn more about:
- How to manage your RPB account after you retire.
- Retirement planning strategies from money management experts.
- The Social Security and Medicare benefits you’re entitled to, and when to take them.
- Navigating the lifestyle and psychological aspects of retirement.
- Dealing with market volatility in your portfolio.
- Negotiating with your employer.
The seminar helped me focus on the emotional, spiritual and of course, financial components of retirement. My path is clearer to me as a result of the seminar.